A free continuing education opportunity for architects (1.0 LU HSW), engineers (1.0 PDH), property managers, and related professionals.,10bet casino offer uk
June 18, 2020 1:00 PM CDT,fifa esports battle live score
safe gambling,This seminar explores how legacy and contemporary building enclosure systems address a suite of technical requirements in an increasingly complex regulatory environment and in an era of heightened end-user expectations.
888 casino sport,Upon completion of this program, participants will be able to:
- Describe four control layers associated with contemporary building envelope analysis and design.
- Identify six additional considerations of equal, or sometimes greater, importance to the performance and pathology of the building envelope.
- Provide three examples of negative side effects from otherwise well-intentioned retrofits.
- Discuss decision-making strategies for repair, replacement, or overcladding of existing buildings
Live Q&A will follow the presentation.
Live Webinar Speakers
Michael J. Drerup, P.E., F.ASCE
Mike has 25 years of experience in the performance, repair, and preservation of existing buildings and structures. He has led and executed dozens of condition assessments and failure investigations, including multifaceted field and laboratory studies of construction materials and systems. Mike has been an active member of the American Society of Civil Engineers Forensic Engineering Division since 2001, including a term as Division Chair. He is a sought-after speaker, and has published and presented throughout the United States and abroad.
Alexis Brackney, AIA, S.E.
Alexis is an architect and structural engineer specializing in forensic investigations, building envelope evaluations, condition assessments, and repairs for a variety of concrete, masonry, and steel structures. Throughout her career at casumo casino slots, Ms. Brackney has conducted building envelope inspections of institutional, municipal, residential, and commercial buildings and structures, and performed evaluations and repairs of parking garages, condominiums, municipal buildings, hospitals, educational facilities, and water treatment plant structures.
- Concrete Abrasion Webinar
- 2021 Virtual SEAoNY Annual Conference
- Structural Forensic Engineering Seminar
- 2021 ASME Joint Rail Conference
- Railway Interchange 2021
- WIND 2021 Virtual Conference
- WIND 2021
- RIMS 2021 Annual Conference
- ACI Concrete Convention – Virtual
- DRI Virtual Conference
- International Bridge Conference (IBC) Virtual Conference
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) Virtual Conference
- Concealed Concrete Defects: Mechanisms, Evaluation and Repair Development
- Concrete Pavements: Full-Depth Repairs
- Concrete in Sulfate Environments: When Type V Cement is Not a Viable Option
- Adjacent Construction – Managing Risks in Dense Urban Environments