soccer gear nz,Complimentary webinar for owners, contractors, attorneys, insurers, engineers, architects, and other construction industry professionals.
sanka game,May 21, 2020 1:00 PM Central Time.
"fifa betting rules ",Continuing education credit offered for engineers (1.0 PDH)
Best practices and procedures related to addressing issues with defective in-place concrete will be highlighted using a case study of a recent poker dangal project. Concerns about possible subsurface defects stalled construction at a large building project in Southeast Asia until an evaluation program and rational acceptance criteria were developed. poker dangal guided the owner, contractor, and designer through the investigation and repair process. The consulting team developed acceptance standards and conceptual designs that satisfied the owner’s construction schedule requirements and that were acceptable to the designer. Importantly, the program was designed to minimize or avoid unnecessary and costly remediation work.,sanka game
fifa prediction,This webinar will help owners and contractors who will inevitably find themselves facing questions about the quality and consistency of critical defective in-place concrete components.
By attending this webinar, participants will be able to:,bonus buy slots free play
- Discuss the significance of representative sampling, and what constitutes a representative sample;
- Describe the mechanics of concrete shear transfer behavior;
- Identify the best practices for core sampling and core evaluation; and
- Understand the engineering approach to the development of practical repair concepts.
jagal,Live Q&A will follow the presentation.
Live Webinar Speakers
David Drengenberg, P.E., S.E.
David has an extensive expertise in structural investigation, assessment, and analysis. He has managed investigations of damaged structures, and performed safety and quality assessments of construction operations. He has investigated structural and construction deficiencies, and served as an expert witness providing litigation support related to construction defects and construction accidents. David has also assisted in development and implementation of safety recommendations and code revisions related to high-rise construction and implemented structural quality training programs for NYC building inspectors.
Carlton’s has over 30 years of experience focused primarily on the evaluation and condition assessment of various reinforced concrete structures, including foundations, dams, stadiums, parking structures, building facades, bridges, industrial structures, liquid containing structures, cooling towers, and many others. Carlton has supervised and performed numerous field and laboratory forensic investigations of materials performance issues, and advised clients regarding causes of damage and deterioration, materials testing, analysis and development of repair procedures, specifications, and drawings.
- Concrete Abrasion Webinar
- 2021 Virtual SEAoNY Annual Conference
- Structural Forensic Engineering Seminar
- 2021 ASME Joint Rail Conference
- Railway Interchange 2021
- WIND 2021 Virtual Conference
- WIND 2021
- RIMS 2021 Annual Conference
- ACI Concrete Convention – Virtual
- DRI Virtual Conference
- International Bridge Conference (IBC) Virtual Conference
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI) Virtual Conference
- Side Effects: Performance and Pathology of Building Enclosures
- Concrete Pavements: Full-Depth Repairs
- Concrete in Sulfate Environments: When Type V Cement is Not a Viable Option
- Adjacent Construction – Managing Risks in Dense Urban Environments